Uncanny and Amazing Jobs You Never Knew Existed
Do you know that you can make around $80,000 a year as a moral hacker?
There are so many jobs with huge salaries that you probably haven’t even heard of. The average household income in the US is around $60000, according to a 2017 report by the U.S. Census Bureau. This is not true at all that a graduate career will always be sitting behind a desk from 9-5 and five days a week. In reality, there are a lot of exceptionally interesting, high-paying jobs that don’t require much office time at all – you just need to know where to find those jobs. Believe it or not, there are also the opportunities out there requiring everything from being paid to eat chocolate and sleeping. Have you ever heard of pet sitting, it is one of the well paid jobs?
Below are the lists of amazing and weird jobs that you never knew existed:
- Chocolate taster – I am sure you never imagined you could get paid to eat chocolate all day, although it looks like the dream, but it is real. The first and the foremost responsibility of a chocolate taster is to be able to taste chocolate and cocoa drink products and give unbiased and truthful feedback. The person should use a distinctly explained vocabulary to describe the products and support in the difference between the products. They should be logical in the results given. They should be aware of the moral and legal consent responsibilities of the position and raise the questions and concerns when faced with an issue.
- Personality Dog Walker – A person can make lots of money walking around the park with a group of personality dogs. This is one of the best upcoming careers that keeps you fit and lets you connect with awesome dogs.
People think that this career is a dream, but they seem to underrate its earning capability. This profession only requires that you have prospective clients and you are able to show the capabilities yourself. If you chose a great region, with lots of celebrities, you may get yourself a profitable dog walker salary, especially if you are the only one in the area.
Celebrities want their dogs walked on a daily basis because they are busy making money. They want their dogs to be pampered and treated like kings because they have the money for that.
- Crisp taster – The job of a crisp taster is to make sure the crisps in your packet are up to scratch, which includes keeping in mind that there are no deformed, irregular or overcooked crisps in the bag.
- Professional bridesmaid – Professional bridesmaids are actually a glorified wedding planner. They are mainly for all kinds of women. Their job description depends entirely on what the bride and her family members need. There isn’t an exact fee for their services yet. Many offer them rough idea based on their requests and fees from previous events. They don’t have the same job as that of a wedding planner. Instead of an event manager, they are actually getting the full effect of an overly committed friend for a fee.
- Food Stylist – Food stylists are specialized in arranging food displays that are aesthetically attractive and designed to support the product sales. They may work for different organizations. Specific job duties for food stylists depend on their industry. General Job responsibilities may include promoting new recipes, building a recipe database for social media accounts and preparing food. Food stylists also collaborate with other food stylists for best practices. They may also take care that the kitchen area is clean and risk-free and maintain a supply of ingredients. They can collaborate with the styling organizations for highlighting foods. They can also collaborate with advertising or editorial groups on requests.
Food stylists could work with the creative director to set a shooting schedule based on available organizations and upcoming projects.
image source: google