Adequate Remedies for Glowing Skin
Our skin is delicate, and exposing it to adverse chemicals is always a huge risk to take. Annoying lifestyles, incomplete sleep, lack of a nutritional diet, extreme smoking and drinking alcohol on a regular basis are the major reasons which make your skin dull and dehydrated. As autumn arrives, most people start to stock up their moisturizers and other skin nourishing creams. During this time people notice dull and patchy looking skin.
Every woman dreams of perfect glowing skin. Below are the remedies that you can follow without spending a lot money in beauty salons.
1. Turmeric – Mix 1 tablespoon of turmeric powder with 4 tablespoon of gram flour. Mix adequate milk or water to form a paste in it. Spread this on your face and neck. Leave it on for 20 minutes. Rinse with plain water. Turmeric consists of antioxidants and anti-inflammatory ingredient. These aspects may bring glow and brightness to the skin. It may also rejuvenate your skin by bringing out its usual glow.
2. Coconut Oil – Coconut works best for dehydrated and dull skin. It grips the moisture in the skin and also cherishes it with essential acids. Its compounds add to its antioxidant activity and give the glowing skin. For glowing skin lightly warm up the coconut oil and apply on the face and neck. Massage it for a few minutes in soft circular motions. Leave the oil on overnight. You should use coconut oil every night before going to bed for better result and will see the difference in 2 weeks.
3. Milk – Milk not only softens and nourishes the skin but also makes it sensuous and helps in de-tanning. Rub your skin gently with full fat milk twice a day or just splash cold milk on your skin and pat dry. Milk is one of the best moisturizers for your skin. Ensure that you apply milk on a regular basis.
4. Almond – Whether you are using natural oil or almond paste, both provide nourishment for your skin. For dehydrated skin, first rub the face gently with one teaspoon of almond oil and then make a paste of 10 almonds mixed with a little cold milk and scrub it gently onto the skin. Wash the face with milk and then water. This will give the skin a youthful texture.
5. Aloe Vera – Aloe Vera can be grown everywhere and is an excellent rejuvenate for undernourished skin. Take out the gel from the leaf, mash it and massage onto the skin. Let it be there for 10 minutes and wash the skin with cold water. Your skin will be rejuvenated naturally. Aloe Vera relieves your skin, mainly in the summers when it faces the oppressive heat.
6. Sugar – Sugar is a best skin softener. For excellent results, mix the sugar with curd or fresh cream. Take one teaspoon of sugar and mix with one 2 – 3 drops of lemon and gently massage onto the skin. Sugar scrubs have long been used for their nature that helps the skin to glow.
7. Papaya – Papaya can be used on the skin for various treatments, and they all given better results. Take mashed papaya and rub it gently onto the skin for five minutes. Wash the skin with milk and then water and see how clear and soft your skin feels in minutes. Papaya nourishes the skin because of vitamin A and pa-pain stimulant; it helps remove dead skin cells and inactive proteins and helps in rejuvenating the skin.
8. Honey – Honey when consumed is good for the skin. For dry skin types, take one spoon of honey and massage on the skin daily. Leave it for about 10 minutes and then wash your skin. Make sure to use raw honey in order to get maximum benefits.
9. Figs – Take two figs and squish them. Mix it with a little milk and gently rub on your face for two minutes. Wash the face with water. This remedy will help in removing all the germs from your skin and help it glow better. Make sure you use this face pack regularly to get maximum benefits. Also make sure it suits your skin and does not cause any reaction.