Fit into your summer clothes this summer!
Want to flaunt those abs? Want to make other girls jealous? Want to impress your boyfriend?
Want to add more heat with your hotness to this Summer?
Did you say YES to all those questions? Yes again!
You have all the secrets here! Some have to be started early if you’re late, there are some tricks too!
Some really basic things that actually work are the ones that you have read and heard about earlier too, like –
1. Drink more water
2. Walk regularly
3. Eat more fiber
4. Cut down sugar
5. Say No to junk food
7. Eat less salt
But now we need something that helps us lose that weight quickly!
There are detox drinks that do wonders. But since everybody is different, you need to consult your dietician or physician before you actually start taking any of the following drinks on a regular basis.
1. Lemon and Honey in Lukewarm water
2. Lemon, Honey, Grated ginger in Lukewarm water
3. Roasted fennel seeds soaked overnight in normal water and drink that water
4. A teaspoon of Chia seeds mixed with water
5. A spoonful of roasted Flax seeds chewed empty stomach
6. Citrus fruit juices in the morning and a boiled egg alone for breakfast, Vitamin C and Protein help break down the fats quicker they say
Then there’s a style of exercising that reduces the extra fats deposited at specific areas, that is to work out only those areas.
1.Tummy reducer –
●The bicycle exercise
●The Captain’s chair leg raise
●Exercise ball crunch
●Vertical leg crunch
2. Thigh reducer -these exercises will definitely reduce your thighs to get you into the coolest shorts,
3. Hip reducer – Do you feel that you look very fat in that short one piece? Heres how you can reduce your hips,
●Side turn planks
Just naming the exercises will not motivate you so we have a few steps of exercises that will help you get rid of the summer fat and fit into the sexy dress for an upcoming pool party
●The bridge exercise
1. Lay down on the ground and face the ceiling. Bend your knees in front of your body at a 90-degree angle. Rest your arms by your sides.
2. Pressing through your buttocks, raise your hips into the air until your body is in a straight line declining from knees to head.
3. Hold for a few seconds before slowly rolling your spine back onto the ground to the starting position.
4. Repeat 10 to 20 times or as necessary. Take it a step further by raising one leg and holding your hips at an even level during the minute. Repeat it with the opposite leg.
●The side lying leg raise
Here’s how you do it:
1. Lay down sideward on the ground, with your legs stacked on top of each other. Rest your head on the arm closest to the floor. Place your upper arm on your hip.
2. Keeping your leg straight and foot flexed, raise your top leg up towards the ceiling. Lower back down to the starting position slowly. Repeat a number of times and then switch sides to work the other leg.
Here’s how you do it:
1. Stand with feet apart, slightly wider than your shoulder width. Point your toes in a 45-degree angle away
from your body. Put your hands in the prayer position in front of your chest or put your hands on your hips.
2. Lower your body down keeping your head, torso, and buttocks in a straight linear line from ceiling to floor.
3. As you lower your body down, your knees should be bending out away from your body. Lower until your thighs are about parallel to the floor.
4. Slowly raise your body back up to the starting position, using your inner thighs and buttocks to push yourself back up. Repeat as many times as necessary.