THINGS IN CHINA THAT PUZZLE THE WORLD
China is the country where everyone looks the same but the culture in China varies vastly. From the food to the dressings these people with their really tiny eyes have a very wide and interesting prospect towards the Chinese lifestyle. Even if you visit in China from start to end every part of it is made and carved uniquely whether it is delicious food or the Chinese culture. So when you decide to visit China for the first time there are few things about them which leave you in a big question mark.
1. These people can never compromise over the pale skin:
With the types of jobs which have changed from agriculture to manufacturing even the lifestyle specifically the fashion has also changed. When we talk about fashion skin color comes first into the list, and the obsession about pale skin color is seen in China because the darker skin symbolizes people of low status, that is very condemnatory, but also very true.
2. The tv in public toilets:
Public bathrooms don’t have a regular toilet but are equipped with a state-of-the-art TV. Well, the concept of public restrooms frightens us a lot but don’t worry because in China you will not find the public restrooms unclean. China pays a major concern to their restrooms so you will find them all equipped with TV and wifi.
3. You can spit anywhere in China:
While in other countries everyone is concerned and prohibited to spoil the public places in China people are allowed to spit, that is because they might be having less hygiene awareness. But majorly the environment is very polluted in China and hence that can be one of the reasons why people spit and burp in public places.
4. They do not tip in restaurants:
If you visit China, the restaurants will quite surprise you because while in other countries tipping the waiters and restaurant for their service is pretty generous, in China it is considered as an insult.
5. If you are planning to buy a new house in China be ready to get it without windows because they don’t have new houses with windows
6. There won’t be any bathtubs or showers in your Chinese bathroom. The floor is always wet as water flows directly onto it.
7. Chinese people drink mostly hot water as it possesses multipurpose “healing” properties
8. Even water in China is made unique, yes if you are on a diet they have special diet water for your health.
9. The pear is a symbol of affinity and friendship in China, so don’t cut it in half when eating.
10. Eating out is way more common and it’s cheaper than inviting guests to your place.
image source: Google